- Jason Brinkley, Gainesville
- Chief Executive Officer
- Jason Fox, Bonham
- Dan Busch, Lake Kiowa
- Debbie Barnes-Plyler, Pottsboro
The Texoma Regional Foundation has been organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future tax code, working to improve the quality of life for citizens of the Texoma region (Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson Counties) through the following activities:
- Connect & network interested agencies, programs and grass root organizations to form collaborative partnerships that will work together to expand and enhance projects and activities to improve the quality of life to residents of the Texoma region.
- Advocate for programs to improve funding for community services within the Texoma region.
- Implement, grow and sustain a variety of programs that will address the community needs of the Texoma region.